Our US Government bu Jorge Rodriguez

Our US Government
My opinion of our government will be based on what I have learned in my U.S government college class. With that being said, if my opinion sounds kind of bizarre it's all because my knowledge in this topic is ridiculously lower than maybe my readers.
Our government was created in the 18th century, and since then it has been adapting to fit in and fix the major problems in society happening at the time. However, whatever the government changes within it, it will always make uncomfortable, or even disturb some group of people. There will be always these controversial topics that the government has been really delicate to maintain stability, for example, the right to bear guns. These type of topics has shown the struggle our government has faced throughout its existence. So far, I think the government has done whatever is available to satisfy the necessity of their citizens. Although, I'm pretty sure there have been mistakes that have cost the government millions of dollars to fix, or even catastrophes, like the recent hurricanes, that were really expensive and took a lot of people to repair the damages and restore the houses that were destroyed.
I believe the government can adopt new ideas that will enhance the functionality of itself, like the idea of expanding the Congress up to thirteen hundred representatives and senators. this will ease the communication to the public and will make things fairer. In spite of that, it's been a harsh way since the government has been there for us, but, so far, it has made a good job for the citizens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment on a Colleague’s Work #2

Our Government part two.