Comment on a Colleague’s Work #2

Today, I will be giving my opinion on my classmate Andrew Hudgin's Blog Assignment 7. This blog assignment is about creating an original editorial or commentary. Hudgin has created a commentary called  Iran Nuclear Deal.

Hudgins starts with the reason of what the U.S. did, which was withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal. So far so good, but the next two sentences confused me at first on what was the deal agreed on. The lack of commas, in the first paragraph, and some grammar errors are the reason why I had to read twice his work. However, the use of meaningful words and descriptions in the rest of the blog helped me realize that even though the deal was not going as planned, it is the first step that might have an impact in the other nations related to the dangerous use of nuclear weaponry.

Overall, this commentary is a great start, but if it is well-edited and proofread, it will make easier to spot the likely impact that this deal agreed on would have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Government part two.