Today, I will give my constroctive opinion on one of my classmates' work done on March 30th, 2018.
My classmate Angela De Cello, and she wrote about enhancing and fortifying the gun rights of the citizens.
On her blog she argues about the how the constitution is outdated and lacks of laws (rights) that our modern day citizens do not need for their sake. I trully believe that she wrote a well-organized and neat comment about the gun rights issues that our nation currently faces.  She gave her own ideas for laws that would regulate the use and sale of guns to certain people. Also, with some examples of the consequence of having irrelevant laws.
With all that being said, she portraied her idea with resanoble examples, and did a great job writting this blog in a way that her audience can easily understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment on a Colleague’s Work #2

Our Government part two.